Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will Smiley Cookies stay fresh?
All of our cookies have a 90-day shelf life.
2. Can you provide dietary/allergen information?
All Smiley Cookies from Smileycookie.com are:
- Certified Peanut and Tree Nut Free. All of our cookies are baked in a nut-free facility.
- Certified Kosher. The Orthodox Union certifies that all of our cookies are Kosher-Dairy.
- Individually Wrapped.
All Smiley Cookies from Smileycookie.com are not:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
For additional nutritional information, please reach out to [email protected]
1. Can my order be delivered within my timeline?
Our pre-designed Smiley Cookies are baked fresh the business day after you place your order and shipped the following day. However, most custom cookie orders have an extended production time of 10-12 business days. When checking out your order, our calendar feature will give you all possible delivery dates that your order can be delivered, taking into account these cookie production times. For orders that need a quick turnaround, we recommend ordering one of the pre-designed options on our website.
2. Can I order for a future delivery date? Will my cookies be fresh when I receive them?
Yes and Yes!
When checking out your order, simply use our calendar feature to select the day you would like your order to be delivered. If you are planning an event, we recommend setting a delivery date 2-4 days before your event to avoid any unexpected delays from UPS. Please note that all provided delivery dates are estimated times provided by UPS and SmileyCookie.com is not responsbile for late deliveries that were shipped out on time.
If you are ordering for a future delivery date, your cookies will be baked one business day before they are shipped out to ensure they are as fresh as possible when they are delivered.
3. Can I pick up my order instead of having it delivered?
No. Smileycookie.com orders can only be placed for delivery.
4. The website will not complete my order. Am I doing something wrong?
Please ensure you are filling out your debit/credit card information correctly, and that the billing address matches the correct address associated with your debit/credit card. If this does not resolve your issue, please try signing out of your account and checking out as a guest instead.
Still having technical difficulties? Let us know at [email protected]
5. Can I change or cancel my order?
Yes, as long as your order has not shipped out yet. For changes and cancellations, please contact [email protected] and include your name, order ID, and details of your request.
6. I am unhappy with my order. Can I return it or get a refund?
We are sorry to hear that! Your satisfaction is our priority, and although we cannot accept returned Smiley Cookies, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will try our best to resolve this for you.