Your Cart is Currently Empty

Have questions? You can always call us at 877.860.3999

Will I be charged sales tax on my order?

Smiley Cookies are exempt from sales tax. We are required to collect sales tax on other items (such as mugs), and gift packs containing such items, when they are shipped to destinations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. In these cases, you will be charged the sales tax rate on the cost of the item(s) and on the cost of shipping.

I have an Eat'n Park gift card. Can I use that as payment?

Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accept gift cards as payment in our online store.

Is it safe to use my credit card online?

We encrypt your payment information and send it over the Internet using SSL (secure socket layer) technology. This means that no one can see your information but us. Additionally, we do not store your credit card information on our website after your purchase has processed.

My credit/debit card keeps getting declined, but I know I have the funds available. What's the problem?

The most likely cause is the card security code from the back of your card. The security code is a 3 or 4 digit number which is not part of the credit card number. The number is not embossed on the card and hence not printed on receipts making it difficult for anyone other than the genuine cardholder to know it. This reduces the chance of fraudulent card use. Our system verifies the accuracy of this number. Make sure you are reading the number correctly. For Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Card, the code is the last 3 digits of the number printed on the back of the credit card in the signature field. For American Express, it is the 4 digit number printed on the right side above the imprinted card number on the front of the credit card. If you’re sure that you’ve entered all of your credit card information correctly, make sure that the billing address you’ve entered corresponds to the address your provider has on file for that card.

Which credit cards are accepted?

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You can also use your debit card for payment if it is accredited by one of these providers.